To keep your clothes looking almost like new for a long time, we recommend to read and follow the instruction from the care label attached to the garment.
ALPACA SWEATERS care
ALPACA WOOL is a luxurious, delicate and valuable fibre. It is important that you follow the instructions given if you wish to maintain your clothing in good conditions.
Always hand wash your alpaca garments as machine washing can ruin its shape and appearance.
Here is how we recommend you to wash your ALPACA SWEATERS:
- A bucket, filled with cold or warm water (30 °C maximum)
- Eco friendly wool wash, baby shampoo or similar
- Two dried towels
- Put your alpaca cardigan in the bucket previously filled with cold water.
- Pour Eco friendly wool wash on the garment and gently start rubbing, then leave to soak for 2 minutes.
- Rinse using fresh cool water, repeat process until garment if free of soup suds.
- Place garment on a dried towel, then roll up towel and squizzed gently to remove excess of water.
- Place alpaca cardigan on a laying dried towel on a flat surface away from direct sunlight. Do not spin or tumble dry as this may cause felting and shrinkage.
- Always stored folded, do not hang as Knitted garments will tend to stretch out and will lose their shape.
ORGANIC COTTON garment care
- Always hand wash your garments unless otherwise advice.
- Wash in cold water.
- Use a mild detergent without brighteners or bleaching.
- Hand to dry or dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry.
ALPACA THROW and BLANKETS care
- Alpaca blankets or throw can be dry clean. If dry cleaning, always seek a reputable dry cleaner. When dry cleaning bring with you any care labels containing fibre information and care instructions.
- Hand wash is also recommended. Used warm water (30 °C maximum) and mild detergent for natural fibres. Rinse using fresh cool water. Hand to dry. Do not tumble dry.
- Always clean your handmade jewellery before storing, this will help to maintain your jewels in good condition.
- It is recommended to put on your jewellery last to avoid contact with any cosmetics, perfume or oil.
- Clean your sterling silver jewellery with a special polishing cloth. This will help to remove any stains, dust and moisture. Silver polishing cloth may be purchased from Alpeí.
- Avoid using any chemical cleaners exposure to those element may affect the integrity of the jewellery.
- Store jewellery in a box or satchel to protect from external elements.